JUST IN!!! CALL BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!!! The SA500E boasts all the features of the SA400 with additional emergency lowering capability and 500Lb maximum lifting capacity.
-YOUTUBE PRODUCT VIDEO-
The SA500E features:
- 500 lb. carrying capacity
- Increased capacity in same footprint
- Emergency Lowering capability
- Six-point boom
- Adjustable knee pad
- Foot rest with rubber mat
- Use with standing and toiletry slings
- Optional calf and buttock support strap
The BestStand Series of sit-to-stand patient lifts provide a solution for patient transfers between bed, chair or commode. The BestStand Series of patient lifts reduces injury risk associated with antiquated manual patient lifting practices. Competitively priced and combined with a unique design, the BestStand Series of sit-to-stand patient lifts provide a new level of comfort and safety. The BestStand lift has set the standard for value for both residential and facility use.
Lift frames and spreader bar: 3 years
Actuator/Motor: 2 years
Parts including casters, control box, PCB, pendant, charger: 2 years
Batteries: 1 year
SLING AND STRAP OPTIONS:
- Cushioned support panels under the arm and lumbar areas enhance patient comfort
- Adjustable belt buckle system for perfect fit and maximum comfort and non-slip inner pad keep the sling in place so that it does not ride up
- Optional stand Assist Buttocks Strap is available for initial lift assistance
Optional Buttocks Strap:
This Buttocks Strap works with the standard Stella sling for those that require some additional initial lift assistance.
The Buttocks Strap is a simple sling the patient sits in. Generally used for patient transport in a Standup Lift.
Standard: 400-lb capacity
Bariatric: 600-lb capacity
Sani Toileting Sling Option:
Optional Knee Pad Strap
The optional Knee-Strap helps hold patient's knees against knee pads. This is helpful with patients that do not have control of feet or legs and will keep their feet on the footboard. Attachment points on the SA500 knee pad for connecting this strap.