The quality of sleep a bed provides is only as good as the base it rests on. And every adjustable bed owner should be fortunate enough to own a solid and dependable Flex-A-Bed base, manufactured using high-grade welded-steel frames.Our team of expert craftsmen hand-builds each Flex-A-Bed base in LaFayette, Georgia, using the same principles of care and consideration we’ve built our reputation on since 1969. We stand behind our product with a transferable, industry-leading warranty that covers the entire base including motors, and our hands-off service policy allows customers to call our factory direct with questions about warranties and/or service. We have the capacity to quickly ship any size order — whether you need a single base or you wish to purchase a truckload at a volume discount. Furthermore, Flex-a-bed bases have been fire tested under worst case scenario situations, and we have an opinion letter from the CPSC that states that our bases can be used with any 16 CFR Part 1633 compliant mattress. This letter will be forwarded to you for your 16 CFR Part 1633 file.
Now, more than ever, a Flex-A-Bed base is your answer to the perfect night’s sleep.
Every Flex-A-Bed Base comes with
- your choice of welded frame only, frame and whisper quiet Linak® motors, frame with motors and platform or fully finished and upholstered platform using your fabric for volume orders or our standard foundation fabric.
- your choice of one-touch wireless or wired remote.*
- optional dual timed massage.*
- an 8 inch foundation profile, high-density, heavy duty padded base made with Advantech® material that
will not warp, break or squeak. If you plan to add side rails, the Premier must be ordered with a 4 inch foundation profile.
- a telescoping carton that accepts mattresses other than Flex-A-Bed’s.
- headboard brackets.
- a mattress retainer cover.
- optional side rails.
Upholstered Premier and Value Flex-A-Bed bases come standard at 13 inches and can be lowered to 11 inches if used without the casters. The height of the bed can also be raised in 1 inch increments from 2 to 7 inches with optional leg extensions.
Upholstered Hi-Low Flex-A-Bed bases come standard at 17 inches and can be lowered to 15 inches if used without the casters.
* Wireless remote and dual times massage are not available on the Value Flex base.