The Masonair™ LS•9000 system offers an extraordinary therapeutic mattress system for the prevention and treatment of pressure sores. The Powerloft Pro™ 900 pump produces 1180 liters of air flow per minute offering a cool and dry sleeping surface. This top of the line system offers 10 comfort settings, accommodating patients individual needs. The auto firm feature allows for a one minute fill rate. The exclusive pulsate mode reduces the air flow every 30 seconds to 50% of the comfort setting. This feature will intermittently reduce pressure and increase blood flow. The internal pressure control sensor continuously monitors surface pressure for optimal pressure relief.
• Low air loss surface with more than 1180 liters/min. of air
diffusing directly under the patient.
• Overall dimensions: 34’ x 80” x 10” • Weight: 17.5 lbs.
• Bladder cell depth: 8”, 20 nylon air bladders. 2” foam
• CPR feature allows for rapid deflation of mattress system.
• Removable, non-shear, anti-microbial cover.
1180 LPM open flow, high flow pump with continuous duty
• Soft/Firm key with 10 LED’s, to obtain custom patient
comfort pressure levels (7.32 mmHg)
• Auto firm Mode with LED, to obtain quick inflation of the
mattress. (Appr. 1 min.)
• Power fail alarm, an audio alarm indicating power
outage or power cord disconnection.
• Mode key with 3 LED’s, Pulsate, Static and Auto Firm
• Alarm Silence key with LED, to mute audio
• Lock out key with LED, press and hold key for
2 seconds to activate lock out function.
• Detachable hospital grade power cord.
• CPR label, and Boiler plate label.
• Voltage Range : 110-120/220-240 VAC
• Frequency Range : 50/60 Hz
• Dimension : 12.5” x 11” x 5.25”
• Weight : 4 Kgs (9 Lbs.)